The Leadership Council is a loose, informal, and legally non-binding body comprising community leaders who are concerned about domestic violence and its impact on their community and who support our organization’s mission and work.
Membership in Domestic Violence Resource Center’s Leadership Council is a public expression of support for survivors of domestic violence and the work our agency does to empower them to have safe and healthy relationships. Membership is free and by invitation only.
We are proud to announce the Leadership Council’s first members:
- Lorraine Clarno - President, Beaverton Chamber of Commerce; past Secretary/Treasurer of our Board of Directors
- Craig Dirksen - Mayor, City of Tigard
- Sachi Nakajima - Executive Director, Resilience, Tokyo
- Shelly Oliver - Victim Services Coordinator, Washington County Juvenile Department; past Chair of our Board of Directors
- Elena Uhing - Councilor, City of Forest Grove; founder, Domestic Violence Resource Center