So maybe you’re not experiencing domestic violence in your life. Fantastic! But if you work, shop, bank, go to church, do recreational activities, get your hair cut, have your car worked on, or participate in any of hundreds of activities in our community, then you are affected by domestic violence. How? Even if you don’t know it, many people you interact with every day are having to deal with this dangerous issue, and live in constant fear because of it.
What can you do?
Learn more about the dynamics of domestic violence:
- utilize our website which is full of information, important contacts, and useful tips:
- schedule a visit to our business office for a tour and information
Help network our agency’s services in the community:
- ask us to come out and do a presentation for your business, organization, faith community, or civic group (click here for the list of topics)
- invite us to present at your school, after reading about our school-based outreach here: DVRC_Outreach_Sheet.pdf
- invite us to staff a table at a fair, community event, or awareness program
- schedule a training through us for your employees, business partners, and clients
Support our agency and emergency shelter:
- contact us to find out what items we currently need donated
- participate in our annual domestic violence awareness activities every October
- make an online donation now
For the preliminary outcomes of the new domestic violence awareness project, click here.
Together we can empower all individuals and families to have safe and healthy relationships! Thank you for your support!
Support our outreach and awareness-raising efforts by making an online donation (don’t forget to make a notation in the Purpose field).
Thank you for your generosity!